Sunday, July 15, 2012

Original Blue Dawn

So I have been surfing pinterest the last few days because I have been best friends with my couch this weekend. Thankfully my kidney should be feeling a little better on Tuesday. BUT anyways... there are apparently a TON of ways to use Original Blue Dawn for cleaning and Baking Soda-who knew. I am currently doing the baking soda in toilet cleaning. You put 1 cup of baking soda in the toilet, let sit for 60 minutes. It gets rid of scum and absorbs odor. Here is the site I am using for my Dawn original tips! Needless to say tomorrow I am going to be picking up some Original Dawn and trying some of the things on this website. http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/05/original-blue-dawn-its-not-just-for-dishes-anymore.html TIP#1-HAIR PRODUCT BUILDUP Once a month use original Dawn as you would shampoo. It will remove excess oil from your hair and scalp and strip away any build-up of styling products without any damage. Perform this once a month and you won’t have to buy expensive salon products that do the same thing No joke I get greasy hair build up from shampooing my hair, It may just be my own chemical make-up but it happens a lot, I become resistant to shampoos-no I really just have build up from all the chemically stuff within the product. I will let you know the results! Time for breaking Bad season 5~~ more later

No comments: