Friday, August 24, 2012

Starting School

Well the time has come for my 5 year old daughter to start kindergarten, so in a sense we cannot say back to school. This is going to be a very exciting time in her life and I know she is going to thrive and love every minute of it. she has always been like a little sponge trying to absorb as much information as possible. She watches movies over & over until she has them memorized & has since she was about 2 (just keep swimming swimming)
But strangely I am not sad about her starting school? A lot of my friends have children starting school or entering the next stage (being a teen, high school) and they have a lot of emotions but I am not sad. Maybe it has not set in yet? But I think I made the realization that life happens and we just follow on the path.


No comments: